Photobucket>

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

And I'm off!

Wow. Cannot believe it is here. I leave in 7 short hours for Miss New York. I'm incredibly excited, motivated, anxious, nervous, excited, excited and intrigued. Intrigued? Yes, I am. I'm extremely interested to see how this week pans out, what the climate is like, what the results will be, and what the future holds for all of us.

Thank you to all of you who have supported me in this journey thus far. It is faaarrr from over, regardless of who's head has a sparkly thing on it on Sunday. Thank you for your kind words of encouragement and motivation that will fuel the energy I need to get through this week. I am not only representing myself and the city of New York as well as our state, I am representing all of you. My family and friends: you have molded me into who I am today.
__________________________________________________________________

To give you a glimpse of my schedule:

Tuesday
Arrive in Albany for Orientation then rehearsals until 10:00p

Wednesday
Rehearsals all day

Thursday
Interview in the afternoon
Dress rehearsal
Prelim Night #1 - Swimsuit & Evening Gown

Friday
Rehearsals, Capital Tour, CMN Hospital visit
Prelim Night #2 - On Stage Question & Talent

Saturday
NVM|9 Fashion Show & Autograph session
Family time!
Miss New York's Outstanding Teen Pageant & Gala

Sunday
Miss New York Finals! at 2:30p -- Send the good vibes & prayers!
__________________________________________________________________

I'll have my computer with me so feel free to email or even better, skype me in the evenings when I'm back at the hotel (after 10p)! I'm going to make a very good effort to blog while I'm there - at least results, can't promise photos! So be checking in!

Let's do this. :) CLAIRE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home