From R to L: Teen 2nd RU Sarah Herzberg, Teen 1st RU Jordan Kowalski, Miss Jubilee's OT Alison Stroming -- Miss Southern NY Faren Collins, Miss Jubilee Inga Schlingmann -- Miss 1st RU Cassie Franklin, Miss 2nd RU Amanda Mason, Miss 3rd RU Catherine Cosmai
I did a really poor job of taking pics of the weekend because I was crazy busy doing loottss of other things -- sorry! The pageant was a fun and smooth day for the most part because the girls were wonderful, flexible and energetic. It was a great competition and I feel confident in the winners and that the runners up will have great futures, with Miss New York as a part of them.
Important THANK YOUs go out to:
- all judges, volunteers and audience members for tracking through the flooding, power outages, etc to get to the pageant and support the girls
- my mom for withstanding delays and craziness to support me
- Leigh-Taylor for emceeing with me and celebrating my year together
- Arnie and Ivette for producing a great pageant with lots of sponsors and success
- Walter and his team of Hewlett High School stage crew for a wonderful, top-notch production
- Eric and the HHS Concert Chorale for their beautiful singing and especially the guys for escorting the ladies in evening gown
- Nirvanna for being so flexible and reliable throughout the entire day, helping at each opportunity
- All of the contestants for a fantastic time, being flexible, on time and enthusiastic, a great competition, and wonderful memories to wrap up the year!
My Farewell Letter from the program:
I compete for the titles of Miss Manhattan/Metropolitan/Greater Gotham next weekend, March 27th in Manhattan!! One last shot!