Photobucket>

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Celine Dion - Minis!


So, this is not a traditional post in my blog...but you have got to see these dresses! Last Tuesday, the PFLAG Executive Director invited me to attend a private screening of CELINE: Through the Eyes of the World, a movie/documentary of Celine's Dion's tour. My roommate Matt and I went, not really knowing what to expect. It was great! - Private screening room at Sony Headquarters on the UES. The movie really humanized the "celebrity" of Celine Dion...she's a nutcase and has a beautiful relationship with her family. But really the point of this post is just fashion-oriented. LOOK AT THESE MINIS!!! Girlfriend looks amazing - hello 40+ with a bod like that, has amazing hair, and I wanted to wear basically EVERYTHING that she walked on stage in ... ok and off!

Photobucket

She had some fantastic long dresses as well. That's all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home