Photobucket>

Friday, March 5, 2010

Indiana Youth Group Art Auction

I know some Indianapolis folks read my blog, so I wanted to share a great event with you.

My younger sister, Hannah, is an intern for Indiana Youth Group where my parents also serve on the committee/board (?). They are having a fundraiser and art auction next weekend!

IYG Art Auction
Saturday, March 13, 2010
7:00-10:00 p.m.
Wheeler Art Center in the historic Fountain Square

This year's event promises an evening packed with live entertainment, our favorite artists, autioneers and friends. * I have 5 pieces in this event (below), so please - go bid!

One day left of Early Bird Tickets: VIP for $40 and General Admission $15
Prices at the door are VIP $45 and General $20

The VIP social hour will start at 7:00 p.m. New features for our VIPs include a private auction, complimentary drinks, hors d'oeuvres and VIP surprises throughout the evening. All proceeds from the event go to support the programs and services of IYG.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home